Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Introduction

 


Welcome to my blog! I am Nusrat and novice to the world of teaching, but every day my new learning experience strengthens my believe that “Success is not an accident but it’s a choice”.

Currently, I am working as an ICT Primary teacher in an international school. The constant and active interaction with the technology in my classroom keeps me on my toes to learn and unlearn things and be flexible enough to change according to the needs of time.

In this blog I will reflect on my experience that how technology act as a catalyst to improve my teaching and learning practices in classroom. Along with you, I will explore some new avenues to effectively incorporate technological tools and platform in the classroom. And last but not the least with your valuable feedback, I aim to learn some new ways to make technology my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Nusrat, can you please tell what kind of technological tools do use to make your lessons more engaging for students?

    ReplyDelete

ChatGPT in Education

Few weeks back, I was teaching my year 4 students and was explaining to them how to write email in a correct format and with the right struc...